WordPress vs Blogger
If you’re hesitant about which platform to chose , this article will help you take a decide , here advantages and disadvantage of both platform.
Heres the advantages of WordPress engine :
- There are thousands of templates for WordPress
- It can be developed by developers
- There are also hundreds of widgets for WordPress
- It can be made Full SEO friendly by SEO widgets
- There are magazines templates which makes WordPress more professional
- Advanced control panel
- You’re free.Your blog cannot be locked or deleted due to “spam”.
- You can change your post’s URL for a better SEO
and disadvantages of WordPress :
- You have to pay for hosting if you want to use custom domain.
- Your blog can be hacked.
- You have limits like bandwitdh and diskspace.
- The more visitors you get the more money it costs.
- The more plugins you install ,slower it works.
Advantages of Google’s free blog service,Blogger :
- You do not need hosting since Google hosts your blog for you.
- Its impossible to hack Blogger.
- You do not have limits like bandwidth and diskspace.
- The more visitors you get,the more money you earn.
- It works faster when compared to other sites.
- It can be easily optimized.
- Blogger is rich when it comes to gadgets.
Disadvantages of Blogger
- There are less developers and designers for Blogger when compared to WordPress.
- Charachters in post URL is limited.
- There aren’t professional magazine designs.
- You cannot create sub-categories and tags for a better SEO.
Thats all i experienced , i used Blogger and im using WordPress , i wish i had not moved to Blogger.Because it has different taste