29 Adsense Alternatives Where You Can Monetize Your Blog
Posted by Gosu on 21 April, 2008
This item was filled under [ News ]
I collected the ad networks from where blogger and webmasters can generate money.
- Yahoo! Publisher Network: Display contextual ads on your site via the Yahoo! Publisher Network.
- ValueClick Inc.: You’ll get quality advertisers, support and advanced technology from ValueClick.
- Tribal Fusion: Tribal Fusion’s impression-based ad service focuses on targeting and optimization.
- eXelate Targeting eXchange: This program relies on delayed ad cookies.
- Clicksor Inc.: Clicksor focuses on contextual ads that can be presented in a number of different ways, such as text, graphics and in-line links.
- Indeed: Post job listings from Indeed and get paid.
- Chitika eMiniMalls: Promote products through interactive merchandise kiosks and provide both relevant content and comparative shopping to readers. You’ll get paid per click.
- AdSonar: Attract advertisers and build relationships with them individually through this platform.
- ExpoActive: Get freedom, from specific ads to style, with ExpoActive.
- AdVolcano LLC: Using AdVolcano’s platform, you can design your ads, set your own prices and screen your advertisers.
- eXelate Targeted Links: Pick and choose the advertisers you want on your site with this program.
- grokAds.com: Set your price and choose which advertisers to accept with grokAds.com.
- Adify: Get editorial control and high-value advertising on your site with Adify. You can even set your own prices.
- AdBriteInc.: Using AdBrite, you have the option to approve and reject ads that will appear on your blog, and you can even use it to sell directly to your own users.
- BidVertiser.com: These ads are highly customizable, and you have the option to block any ad you don’t want displayed on your blog.
- Blogads: Get invited to this exclusive network of bloggers, and you’ll have high-quality, relevant advertising on your blog.
- Casale Media Inc.: Get high-quality advertisers and control with Casale Media.
- DoubleClick Inc.: DoubleClick offers differentiation and lots of solutions for publishers.
- BlueLithium: Get great ad targeting, selective partnerships and better ad performance with BlueLithium.
- LinkAds: These text ads come with lots of control.
- PaidTextLinks.com: Sell links on your site and retain editorial control over what’s posted with this service.
- One Monkey Inc.: You can host highly targeted, text-based ads and earn a great percentage of revenue with One Monkey.
- Kontera ContentLink: ContentLink turns relevant keywords within your content into a hyperlink ad.
- Text Link Ads: Text Link Ads’ simple, nonintrusive ads are a good choice for many bloggers.
- TAGword: Select your ads and set your prices with TAGword.
- LinkAdage Auctions: Sell text links through private online auctions with LinkAdage.
- LinkWords: LinkWords offers pay-per-click revenue embedded in your content, highlighting keywords that are relevant for advertisers.
- Textlinkbrokers.com: Get unobtrusive, small link ads, as well as a steady monthly payout that doesn’t depend on traffic from Textlinkbrokers.com.
- Vibrant Media: Vibrant Media’s ads are in-text and completely user driven.